Thursday, March 27, 2008

sake2me and make it sparkle!


I originally passed by the press release on this item, thinking it was the sake version of wine coolers. Then when David Hopkins, winemaker for Briddlewood Winery, was on the radio show he said it was really good stuff. And I liked their ad (below), too.

Made from imported junmai sake, the best and most pure type of Japanese sake, saké2me is authentic and natural with no sulfites or gluten, a refreshing alternative to cocktails, beer or wine.

Each saké2me flavor is distinctive and delicious: Yuzu Citrus has a lemony citrus taste with a hint of orange peel; Ginger-Mango presents a sensual fruit taste with a refreshingly clean finish; Asian Pear is crisp and ripe with a subtle spicy aroma; and Green Tea’s intriguing flavor offers notes of wildflower honey and lemongrass.


www.sake2me.com

No comments: